“Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle, April 18, 1942
At Women’s Pregnancy Center, we are blessed to have more than 50 volunteers who are committed to giving of their time and energy on a regular basis because of their passion for LIFE! Perhaps you, too, feel that God may be leading you to join our Volunteer Team.
Volunteer Opportunities abound, including:
- Client Advocates
- RDMSs (Ultrasound Technicians)
- Registered Nurses to perform Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound
- Registered Nurses to perform pregnancy tests, deliver results & counsel clients
- Parenting Class Mentors (men and women needed)
- Church Liaisons
- Office and Data Entry Support
- Special Event/Fundraising Assistance
- Prayer Warriors
If you would like more details about volunteering at Women’s Pregnancy Center or to register for our upcoming Volunteer Information meeting, please contact Jackie at 352-351-1294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.