Prayer is the most powerful tool we have in helping young men and women make life changing choices. (2 Cor. 10:3-4)
Here are some suggested ways that you could be praying for us:
- Our clients: Please pray that God would continue to bring women who are vulnerable to abortion through our doors and that their hearts would be softened to hear the truth about life in the womb. Pray that they would hear and respond to the message of salvation available through a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Our staff: Please pray for wisdom and guidance as we seek to honor God in all aspects of the ministry. Ask God to multiply our time so that we can accomplish much and still be available to personally meet the needs of our clients.
- Our volunteers: Please pray for God’s blessings and protection on those who so graciously give of their time and talents here at WPC. Pray that God would grant them courage and boldness to share the truth in love with our clients.
- Our finances: Please pray that God would continue to supply our needs according to His riches and that we would be faithful stewards of the resources He provides.
- Our activities: Please pray that God would be glorified in every WPC activity – from day-to-day operations at the center to speaking engagements in churches, fundraising opportunities, support groups, Bible studies and more.
- Our reputation: Please pray that we would be known in the community as a ministry committed to the sanctity of life as well as loving and serving our clients. Ask God to protect and preserve the reputation of our center as well as the pregnancy care ministry as a whole.