Women’s Pregnancy Center is a Christ-centered ministry designed to engage and inform women in unplanned pregnancies, empowering them to make life-affirming decisions.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
* Adapted from the National Association of Evangelical’s statement of faith.
Our vision for Women’s Pregnancy Center is to be widely known and embraced by our community as the center of hope and healing for women facing critical life choices. We promote the biblical principal that all life is precious and begins at conception, recognizing that each person is a special and unique individual created in the image of the living God. While building relationships with our clients, we seek opportunities to share the gospel and provide education regarding abstinence and God’s plan for marriage and the family.
It is estimated that one in three women will have had an abortion by age 45. The Christian community cannot ignore that there are many women and young girls right here in our local community that are faced with making this decision. Believing that the best choice is an informed one, our clients are educated and counseled on the emotional, physical, and spiritual effects of abortion and the value of every life. All services are offered free of charge.