At Women’s Pregnancy Center, we know that God graciously supplies our needs through generous donors. We believe that current and prospective donors should have full confidence in the nonprofit organizations and causes they are asked to support; therefore, we declare that all donors of Women’s Pregnancy Center have the following rights:
- To be informed of Women’s Pregnancy Center’s mission, the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Women’s Pregnancy Center’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were intended.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To be secure in the knowledge that Women’s Pregnancy Center does not sell, trade or otherwise share its mailing lists.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- To be informed how personal information shared with Women’s Pregnancy Center will be used and how it may be removed from any of our mail or phone contact lists.
This statement complies with the best practices and standards set forth by the American Association of Fund-Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).
For more information, feel free to contact us at 352-351-1294.